UA Sign Small

Frequently Asked Questions

When will the course be available?
July 2008

Who can benefit from MentalHealthEdu?
We encourage faculty, staff, graduate teaching and research assistants & student workers to take this education program.

Can you tell me where on campus I can use a computer to complete MentalHealthEdu?
Some colleges and departments have computer labs that faculty, staff and students can use. Visit for computer lab listings.

If I am having technical problems, what should I do?
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the MentalHealthEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

  • Click on the "Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every MentalHealthEdu College screen or call 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Help Site.

I am not sure if my computer meets the technical requirements to support the course.
Click here to view the minimal technical requirements.  If you do not have ready access to a computer that meets the minimum system technical requirements, you may try using a computer at a local library, copy center, or community center.

I would like to speak to someone at The University of Alabama regarding the course.  Who should I contact?

Student Health Center
Margaret P. Garner
Health Promotion & Wellness
Asst. Dean, Health Education & Outreach
(205) 348-2880
Michelle S. Harcrow
Health Promotion & Wellness
Coordinator, Health Promotion
(205) 348-6447